For sleeves cleaning Simec has developed a vertical model. The benefits: considerable reduction of the overall dimensions and possibility to locate the equipment close to the printing press.
For sleeve cleaning Simec has developed a vertical model thus reducing considerably the overall dimensions.
Like all the other Profil models, also the Vertical one can be easily installed by the customer. No particular locking to the floor or foundation or electric or pneumatic preparations are needed, except that for those listed below.
The PLC allows recording of the cleaning cycles based on the customer’s needs and all controls for the different functions are provided by touch screen available in 4 languages.
Feeding of the baking soda is extremely easy and the exhausted powder is fed automatically into a sack to allow easy disposal.
No shafts or carriers are needed to clean the sleeves and the dry working ensures total preservation of the body of the sleeve.
The following utilities are needed for all "Profil" equipments:
- Line pressure 6 bars
- Operation pressure 4/5 bars
- Air consumption 48 n.mc/h
- Drier and anti-condensation filters
- Power required 2 Kw
- Electric Supply 230V - 50Hz
Anilox that can be processed on standard equipments
The basic version of this model covers the majority of the market requirements: On request, we can develop customized equipment for sleeves up to 2000 mm. length.
Dimensions of the anilox that can be processed by standard models:
• Min. face length sleeves 500 mm
• Max. face length sleeves 1700 mm
Details of Vertical Profil cleaning machine
Dimensions of standard equipments
The Vertical model is monobloc and therefore easy to move. Relevant dimensions are:
• Length 750 mm
• Width 650 mm
• Height 2000 mm
• Empty weight 250 kg
The functions of the system generator are as follows:
• Product loading system (baking powder or plastic micro-grains)
• Disposal system of the exhausted product
• Powder supply and recovery system
• System for powder filtration and separation
The accessories supplied with the generator are the following:
• Connection pipes between generator and spraying gun – std. length 5 mts. On request, we can supply pipes up to 8 mts. length.
• Spraying gun with nozzle and brushes for powder containment
• Mechanical components for gun housing on the bar and for its setting and adjustment.
The generator dimensions are as follows:
• Width 1200 mm
• Depth 700 mm
• Height 1600 mm
• Empty weight 100 kg
The system is equipped with wheels to allow easy handling.
Why purchase a Profil cleaning machine?
Customers’ Restricted Area
Manuals – Frequent problems - Spares - Baking Soda Technical Sheet – Video
On-site anilox cleaning and audit
Back to the other solutions for Flexible
Cleaning systems available in the market